Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2020

All about me

Kia ora, my name is Skylah, I am 12 years old, I go to Edmund Hillary School, I am a year 8 and I like playing with my friends at playtime. My Mum’s name is Bianca, she is 35 years old. My Dad’s name is Leonard, he is 37 years old.  My Brothers names are Hendrix, Teilym and they are 7 and 14 years old. My cousin’s names are Mahara and Demetrius, they are 11 and 6 years old.

As a learner, I am good at doing all my work and I Enjoy playing outside with my friends. I like playing sports with friends and my teacher. My challenges are finishing my work before the bell rings for morning tea or for lunch. My goals for this year is to achieve well my Maths, Reading and Writing. 

This year I am looking forward to getting all my work done and to achieve in Math’s like my timetables and  Reading. I would like to try reading a hard book. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.