Pages

Wednesday 23 September 2020

Passion

 Dear School 
From the day I came 
You were the thing that came in my life because I could learn a lot of things like Reading, Writing and Maths and I got to do a lot of Writing and reading because of you.
My life would have been ruined but when you came my life got better because I got to learn more things about the world and about other things that I do not know and I got to learn my own counter by learning it from my teacher that knows my counter.
I am so lucky that I got to go to school to learn things and it would be easier for me to learn because my teachers were teaching me how to write better and read better.
My facts are why school is my passion because people can learn things that no one knows about and people can write better if they keep on writing in their book so they can get better but not massy.
Facts about school
New Zealand has over 2,500 primary and secondary schools
School is important because it gives people the building blocks to do many things
School helps you with your education and environment
In fact, over 78 million  kids, teens and adults go to school.
Some people do science for school

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.